2012년 1월 11일 수요일

Farewell

Hello, my students! I'm very happy to hear that you guys have been missing me since! I'm also very sorry that I didn't get a chance to say good-bye... it just didn't occur to me that it was my last class! Two weeks had been too short. I still want to know you guys more.

Do you know that all TA's and PA's have morning exercise at 6:50? Even after I got home, I still woke up at 6:40- although, of course, I slept again. I got depressed when I saw the familiar ceiling of my room. I miss you and the GLPS camp badly... I even miss the morning exercise!




Since Mr. Garrioch was kind enough to tell me that you are missing me and suggested I talk about Mr. Taxi, I will! To be honest, we panicked at D-Day 'cause our clothes didn't arrive.. :( although the company promised to send it by Saturday! But I think things sort out pretty well. We chose our own clothes, put on some make-up, and Ta-Dah! I'm proud Mr. Taxi was successful. Um, at least I think it was.

From now on, I will post some new stuff as soon as I've thought of something to say... hope you like it! Please put some comments to get me encouraged. It was very fun having you guys as my students! Love you all. I really hope I can see you again.

p.s. Oh, and just one exception. As you can see from the comment Mr. Garrioch wrote on my blog, I heard that there's one student who cheered because I was gone! Who would that be, hmm?


댓글 7개:

  1. Yeah!! You finally wrote something in your blog and I am the first one to visit your blog!
    I will visit your blog everyday and leave some comments too!
    Bye:)

    답글삭제
  2. Also, your dance was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
    You were the BEST! (According to many, many people.)

    답글삭제
  3. Aww... that's so sweet. Thank you so much! :)

    답글삭제
  4. Teacher! I am Jin young!!
    Finally I visit your blog I will miss you alot^^
    Have a nice weekend:)

    답글삭제
  5. Welcome to my blog Jinyoung! I hope you have a nice weekend too. :D

    답글삭제
  6. Today is grand cleaning day!!!! However.......... everyone (in our dormitory) is sleeping now.... Ji hee, Ji woo and I did speech contest yesterday.. and 대지 and ga yeon are sick!!! I hope they become better...

    답글삭제
  7. 쌤!!!
    이제 지엘 끝났으니까 한국어 써도 되겠죠?ㅎㅎ
    1달 진짜 길어 보였는데 진짜 빨리 지나갔어요ㅜㅜ
    이제 끝나니까 엄청 아쉽고 룸메들도 보고 싶고ㅠ
    솔직히 저희 호메 전부다! 쌤 그리워했어요ㅜㅜ
    마지막 혼정 때 차은지 쌤한테 편지 쓸 때 저희끼리 "아진짜 쓸 말 없다... 성지윤 쌤한테는 할 말도 진짜 많았는데..ㅠ 성지윤 쌤 보고싶어ㅜㅜㅜㅜ"
    이러고 있었어요ㅋㅋㅋ
    쌤의 Mr. Taxi도 평생 잊지 못할것 같네용ㅎㅎ
    아! 그리고 저 farewell때 용기남용기녀에서 어떤 남자애한테 고백받았어요ㅋㅋㅋㅋ이런 얘기 해도 되나?ㅋㅋ
    근데 유일한 용기남이라서 400명이 다 용기남한테 고백받은 애라고 하면 알더라구요ㅠㅋㅋ
    그리고 그 날 끝나고도 복도 걸어다니면 막 아는척?하고ㅋㅋㅋ

    쌤 있었으면 진짜 재밌었을 텐데!!ㅎㅎㅎ
    암튼... 앞으로도 한번씩 연락 해요!
    이 캠프 갔다 오고 나니까 민사고에 꼭 오고 싶다는 생각이 가득하네요ㅎㅎ
    그럼 안녕히계세요ㅎ

    참고로 저 지우에요^^ㅎ

    답글삭제