2011년 12월 26일 월요일

A Letter to My GLPS Students




Nice to meet you! My name is Sung, Jiyun. For 2 weeks, I will be helping Mr. Garrioch, your writing teacher, to encourage and improve your English writing.

As for you guys, you’ll be here for a month. Without your parents and old friends to help you, you might find difficulties. But I’m sure you can overcome all those and achieve your goals. So don’t worry even if you have certain problems. We, the PAs and TAs, will always look out for you.

Just one thing. I know you are busy and all, but try to write and read as much as you can. That is the shortcut to improve your writing skills. Write things that come to your mind right away. You don’t have to stop and think if your thoughts are reasonable. Don’t be afraid to scribble things down! Then, one day, you’ll find yourself much better.

Let’s have fun! J 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기