2011년 12월 27일 화요일

Three Things About Me


I will tell you a bit about myself. And remember, when you do the assignment, you have to put details like this too!



1.     I wasn’t a student of KMLA in my first semester. In other words, I got in KMLA in autumn as a transfer student. So there were people worrying about me- what if I don’t get used to KMLA fast enough and want to go out again? About I carried on just fine, and voila! I’m even here in GLPS!


2.     There was one sad thing about going into KMLA: I had to break up with my boyfriend! As you all know, KMLA is a boarding school, so I wasn’t able to meet my boy, not even the weekends. It takes a lot of money for me to go to my home, Anyang. I thought I could carry on with that at first, but it sure wasn’t an easy thing. I was in grief.


3.     Lastly, for something interesting, I am pretty good at sports! I learned most of the sports you can think about- soccer, basketball, volleyball, skating, ski, ballet…. I don’t look very sporty, huh? But I really like athletics, so in the weekends, maybe, ask me for a basketball game!




So these are three things about me! I’ve put many descriptions, so they look pretty much trustworthy, don’t they? But there is one lie among them. Guess what it is:)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기